About Me

My photo
Proud mother of Derreck, PA National Guard. Ft. Knox Grad: 10/17/08 Ft Jackson AIT: Light Mechanic

Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11, 2008

Sorry it has taken me a couple of days to post. I have been follow the GAP discussions. They are so helpful. So far no word from Derreck with in the last 3 days. I did receive a letter 4 days ago. I have sent him 4 since then. He finally received I think ALL pictures that I have sent him. In his letter, he did send back the questionaire from the GAP Forum that us parents have been sending to them. Check it out on Goarmyparents.com. There are lots to reveiw. I will update as soon as I get one. I am also hoping that Derreck sends this information to his grandmother. I would love to have you see his pictures. Army Mom Out!

No comments: